Tour Builder Blog Post update - open tour directly in Earth

The other day I shared how to view and save Tour Builder tours - click on this link: How to view and save your tours you created using Tour Builder in Google Earth

In the post I describe how to download the Tour in a file known as a KML file and then upload to Google Earth. While you can do that - it is much easier select options (upper right three lines) and then selecting Open in Earth (see picture and GIF below).




Take care,
Brad

Comments

  1. GREAT BLOG, I WILL SUGGEST IT TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ALSO.
    BEST TRAVELLING AGENT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand this column. I realize You put a many of struggle to found this story. I admire your process. texas apartment photography

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is right on target. I've enjoyed reading your posts and hope to see more.
    Thanks & Regards
    Compare Best Mortgage Rates in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.

    Thanks & Regards

    Best Mortgage Rates in Adolphustown

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment